*NOTE: Kit orders are limited to a quantity of 1. If you are interested in ordering multiple kits, please talk to an expert.
The Blues Starter Kit contains everything you need to start building connected solutions with the Notecard and Notehub.io. Start with LTE Cat-1 global cellular or Wi-Fi and build your first MCU-powered app with the Notecarrier F and Swan.
- LTE Cat-1 Global Notecard + Wi-Fi
- Notecarrier F
- Swan 3.0
- Molex flexible dual Wi-Fi and Cellular Antenna
LTE Cat-1 Notecard + WiFi – Global is designed to be used in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) regions and uses Quectel EG91-EX modem which connects to LTE Cat-1 / WCDMA / GSM networks.
LTE Cat-1 + WiFi Specs:
- Secure element with a factory-installed ECC P-384 certificate provisioned at chip manufacture.
- Integrated GPS and accelerometer.
- Designed to operate on battery power, be "always-on" to maintain time & location, while typically drawing less than 8µA, when idle.
- Bundled with 10-years and 500MB of cellular data. No cellular subscriptions, SIM fees, or monthly minimums apply.
- PTCRB Certified Module.
Notecarrier F is a companion development board designed for rapid prototyping with Adafruit Feather-based microcontrollers. It can be used with any Feather-compatible device and includes Qwiic ports for connecting I2C peripherals.
Notecarrier F Specs:
- Adafruit Feather compatible header socket.
- Breadboard compatible Notecard 13-pin header.
- Breadboard compatible 24-pin Adafruit Feather breakout header.
- Notecard M.2 Key E edge connector socket and mounting screw receptacle.
- Micro-USB port to power Notecarrier and provide a USB Serial command interface to Notecard.
- External Nano-SIM slot for additional carrier connectivity.
- 2 Qwiic/StemmaQT I2C ports for attaching external peripherals to your project.
- JST PH connector for a LiPo battery.
- JST PH connector for a solar panel.
- JST PH connector for V+.
- JST SH 3.3V I2C connector.
- Battery slide switch to disconnect battery when not in use.
- Momentary push-button connected to Feather B0 pin.
- Front and back pin labels
Swan is a low-cost, embeddable STM32L4-based microcontroller designed to accelerate the development and deployment of battery-powered IoT solutions. It is especially useful for applications requiring large memory or a high degree of I/O expandability at an affordable cost, such as edge inferencing and remote monitoring.
Swan 3.0 Specs:
- Ultra low-power Arm Cortex-M4 core clocked at 120Mhz
- STM32L4R5-based microcontroller
- 2MB of flash and 640KB of RAM
- Castellated-edge access to 55 GPIO ports including:
- 8 analog
- 16 digital
- 4x I2C, 3x SPI
- USB OTG full speed
- 1x 14-channel DMA
- 12-bit ADC, 2 x 12-bit DAC
- low-power RTC, and CRC calculation peripherals
- Qwiic connector
- Outboard DFU Support
Molex Antenna has a supported frequency range of 698 MHz to 3.8 GHz and a u.FL terminator, this Molex Flexible antenna is the quickest way to get your Cellular or Wi-FI Notecard online.
Molex Antenna Specs:
- Manufacturer - Molex
- Length - 85 mm
- Width - 14.5 mm
- Height - 0.1 mm
- Cable length - 180 mm
- Cable Type - 180 mm Coax