Notecarriers are companion development boards designed to make it easy to prototype and deploy IoT solutions with the Notecard. Notecarriers come in many shapes and sizes to accommodate different needs of developers, and can be used with any Notecard type.
The Notecarrier-F (CARR-F) is a companion development board designed for quick prototyping with Adafruit Feather-based microcontrollers. It can be used with any Feather-compatible device and includes Qwiic ports for connecting I2C peripherals. Included is a Molex 213353 LTE+GPS antenna for easy use, or allows you the option to use your own preferred antenna.
This notecarrier now features a switch to enable Outboard DFU. This capability supports "over the air" firmware updates and does not involve firmware running on the board directly .(beginning with firmware version 3.5.1)
- Adafruit Feather compatible header socket.
- Breadboard compatible Notecard 13-pin header.
- Breadboard compatible 24-pin Adafruit Feather breakout header.
- Notecard edge connector socket and mounting screw receptacle.
- Micro-USB port to power Notecarrier and provide a USB Serial command interface to Notecard.
- External Nano-SIM slot for additional carrier connectivity.
- 2 Qwiic/StemmaQT I2C ports for attaching external peripherals to your project.
- JST PH connector for a LiPo battery.
- JST PH connector for a solar panel.
- JST PH connector for V+
- JST SH 3.3V I2C connector.
- Battery slide switch to disconnect battery when not in use.
- Momentary button connected to Feather B0 pin.
- Front and back pin labels